Due to temporary changes in the summer lunch program we are able to serve school lunches for most of the summer. We will continue to serve lunch daily at the five existing distribution points until Friday May 29th (except Memorial Day). Starting June 1st we will distribute meals only on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday and only at Evergreen Park, Sterling Grade School, and the Alden Community Center. On Mondays and Thursdays "double meals" will be distributed that include two lunches and two breakfasts so students have meal for all five weekdays.
If you have signed up for parent or sibling pick up it will remain in effect.
- Lunches will continue to be served Monday-Friday at all 5 locations
- Lunch served Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (double meals on M/TH)
- Evergreen Park 11:00-11:30
- Alden Community Center 11:00-11:20
- Sterling Grade School 11:45-12:15
After June 30th we will evaluate the state of the reopening plan and make possible adjustments.
Thank you all for your patience and support,