USD 376 is looking for a health aide for the 2020-2021 school year to help us open our schools safely. Health care training and/or experience is preferred but not required. The most important requirements are a good attitude and good people skills. The general duties will include:
- Taking temperatures and screening students and staff members
- Contact tracing of potential covid-19 cases
- Making phone calls to families
- Collecting and working with information in MS Excel and Word
- Possibly some sanitizing of high traffic areas in the buildings
Unless this situation drags on longer than expected the position will be a one year position . It will be full time and eligible for the district health care benefit. The pay will be $15.35/hr.
Please fill out the CLASSIFIED application found HERE and turn it in at the district office or email it to email@example.com