We are pleased to announce we are using the My HuTerra app to raise money for the Sterling Grade School Library. By downloading the free and simple My HuTerra app, we are able to raise funds when we all shop for the things we want and need. This includes being able to visit nearby stores and shop at over 1000 stores online. These stores include Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Amazon, Starbucks, Applebee’s, Olive Garden, Old Navy and many others! We are so excited to see how much money we can all raise when we use the My HuTerra app to support the SGS Library.
All you need to do to support our library is:
- Follow this link and create a HuTerra account.
- Download the "My HuTerra" app.
- Under “My Fundraisers” in the app, be sure it says “Educator Assistance Fund, Sterling Grade School Brownlee Library.” If our fundraiser is not listed, here’s how to add it:
- Click +Add Fundraiser
- Choose “Educator Assistance Fund, Fund My Classroom (De Pere, Wisconsin)”
- Type in “Sterling”
- Choose “Sterling Grade School Brownlee Library”
- Shop at participating local businesses and scan your receipt, shop online, or purchase eGift Cards.
- That’s it! You helped earn money for our school!
It's just that easy! Shop, scan, give!
Visit ourfor more details. It only takes a few minutes to get started, so you can download and begin to utilize the app today.
Don’t want to use the app? No problem. You can still support us two ways:
1), then go to , sign in with your HuTerra username and password, and our library earns money when you shop at over 450 businesses. No app required.
2) Shop in person at Walmart, Target or Sam’s Club, take a photo of your receipt, and email the photo to our. She can enter the receipt into our account so we get credit.
Please help us spread the word by sharing this information with all of your friends and family! If they download the app, they can raise funds right along with us, no matter where they live!
Thank you for supporting the Sterling Grade School Library. We are looking forward to see what we can do with HuTerra Rewards and how much it can improve the children’s learning environment.